Friday, November 20, 2009

My Dental Hub

My Dental Hub is an innovative dental patient education software program that allows you to create customized patient education of the highest quality that you print in your own office.


With stunning graphics, industry leading animations and easy to understand text, My Dental Hub Practice Growth software is a powerful marketing tool designed to educate your patients and increase treatment acceptance. This dental software package provides high quality graphics, 3D animations and clinical images that can be used for both on-screen presentations and professionally designed, printed take-home information for your patients.


Available in both an online and offline version (Click&Print), choose the version that best suites your practice.

My Dental Hub on YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm glad that there is a blog that will inform patients about dental implants. Next month, I m scheduled to have dental implants. Lexington dentists will conduct the operation and I feel nervous about it. Anyway, thanks for sharing! It helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete